Solitude WX1 Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphone
World's first wireless headphone to utilize the patented dual-driver system. Wire-free and lightweight these are your traveling necessity!
Designed for todays jet-setter to reduce the droning noise on an airplane. No tangled wires or need to stow extra batteries the WX1 is wire-free, rechargeable with up to 30 hours play time, adjustable headband, and lush leather-like cushioned ear pads.
Also useful for technology and multisensory learning particularly for kids with learning disabilities such as ADHD, Aspergers, and Autism.
*Need international shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org please allow up to 45 days for international delivery as all local posts vary.
• Bluetooth Version: V4.1
• Operating Distance: > 10M (line of sight)
• Power Supply: Built in lithium polymer battery 3.7V /600mAh
• Charging Time: 2.5 hours
• Micro USB charge, power adapter DC 5V, 500mA
• Standby Time: up to 30 days
• Talk Time/Music Time: up to 30 hours
• Frequency Response: 20~20,000Hz
• ANC: >18 dB at 125HZ-250Hz / >94% noise
• Dual Speaker size: L: 40MM H: 30MM
• Normal Impedance: 32Ω±15% at 1,000Hz
• Power Rating: Normal 10mW
• Maximum Input Power: 30mW (24Hrs)
• Output S.P.L: 105±3dB at 1KHz with Vrms input=178mV|(LINE IN)
• R/L Output Difference: <3dB at 1KHz 1mW (ANC on)
• Distortion: 5% Maximum (1KHz/1mW)
- Protective Zippered Hard Case
- Dual Pin airline adapter
- Micro USB charger cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Stereo adapter
• User manual
** Updated (simplified) product manual available under "Support" on top navigation tab.
Bluetooth connection directions
1. Turn headset to on - solid green light will glow
2. Turn Bluetooth on on your device
3. Press the middle button between the volume buttons until you hear “hello” - slow blue light will flash
4. You will select “BNC204” from the device list (if you don’t see it try step 5 first)
5. Hold the middle button again but for a quick 3 seconds you will hear a small beep - fast blue light will flash
**You can only connect to ONE device at a time so if you can’t connect to another make sure you delete BNC204 from the first device.